Instant $150 Savings On A Set Of Tires
Because the October Instant Rebate was such a success, Mercedes-Benz is running it again. Now through January 16, 2017, offer your customers instant $150 savings on a set of four tires or $75 on two tires. In addition, to show our appreciation for your success, We will reimburse all claims at 100%.
December 5, 2016 – January 16, 2017
$150 instant discount on four eligible tires
$75 instant discount on two eligible tires
In this special instance, dealers will receive 100% reimbursement on all eligible claims. Dealers will receive a credit from Mercedes on their March miscellaneous billing statement.
January 24, 2017. (See other side for submission instructions.)
OEM/OEA/WIN on-program Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Pirelli, and other select brands. See offer announcement at the MBUSA Tire Program website for a full list of eligible tires.
• All Mercedes-Benz dealerships are eligible to participate.
• Sets of four tires must be the same part number unless a staggered fitment is required. Then, each set of two must be the same part number.
• Sets of two tires must be the same part number.
• OEM, OEA, and WIN tires must be purchased through the MBUSA Tire Program.
• Repair order must list four tires with $150 discount or two tires with $75 discount to the customer.
• Tires sold as customer pay are eligible.
• Warranty replacements and adjustments do not qualify.
• All claims must be submitted via the MBUSA Tire Program website through Netstar by January 24, 2017.
Restrictions apply. See participating Mercedes-Benz dealers for complete details. Offer only valid on select OEM, OEA, and WIN replacement Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Pirelli, and other select tire brands. Tires must be dealer installed by January 16, 2017to qualify for the offer. Excludes previous purchases. Only eligible on Mercedes-Benz vehicles. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law. Offer ends January 16, 2017.
Claim Submission Instructions
Submit all claims online at the MBUSA Tire Program website by January 24, 2017.
Dealers will receive a credit from Mercedes-Benz on their miscellaneous billing statement in March..