Join Mercedes-Benz of Farmington for Six Memorable Concerts at Station Park
Music is the thread that ties us to our memories, and who doesn’t love that? That’s why, for the second summer Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is teaming up with Station Park to sponsor the annual free Rock the Park Summer Concert Series.
Rock the Park features the best tribute bands from Utah and beyond. Every Thursday night from July 26 through September 9, a different sound will rock Station Park, creating memories anew. It’s a family-friendly event, so come on out and sing along with these great memories.
From Liverpool to American country to the Big Band sound, these diverse groups will serve up memorable tunes under the Utah sky. Concerts are from 7 to 9 p.m. on the stage in Fountain Square.
According to Station Park Business Development and Marketing Coordinator Tammy Montoya, there will be a variety of vendor booths offering food, beverages and more to add to your family’s concert-going fun.
(Photo from Station Park Facebook Page)
The 2018 Rock the Park Summer Concert Series Presented by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington musical lineup includes:
- July 26: Sparquee – Top 40s rock ‘n’ roll hits from one of Salt Lake’s best local cover bands.
- August 2: LIGHTS – Tribute to Journey
- August 9: Imagine: Remembering the Fab Four
- August 16: Crescent Super Band – an amazing group of 25 teenage musicians from Caleb Chapman’s Soundhouse, a Utah-based afterschool professional musician training program. The group plays popular past and present Big Band hits reworked into hip arrangements.
- August 23: Neon Circus: Brooks & Dunn Tribute
- August 30: Kenny Metcalf as Elton & The Early Years Band
- September 9: Relic Acoustic Band – A tour of the1960s and 70s best acoustic sounds, including songs from James Taylor, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Young and Dylan and more.
“We’re proud we can celebrate summer with great entertainment with our friends and neighbors at Station Park,”
said Mercedes-Benz of Farmington CEO Aaron Wallace. “Music is the backdrop for some of the best moments in life. We hope everyone will come out and enjoy the concerts as much as we enjoy sponsoring them.”
Station Park is located at 140 North Union Avenue in Farmington, Utah.